SCOPE OF USE
Machine designed for the removal of fine and coarse impurities from cereal caryopses by sifting action. Due to its adjustable speed and inclinable screen, it can be used as a multilateral grain-cleaning machine.
* At food processing industries
- Flour and semolina mills
- Seed cleaning plants
- Cereals cleaning and calibration centers
- Malt factories
- Feed mills
- Cereal storage silos
* At other similar industrial plants.
- Vibrating structure supported by elastic shock-absorbing elements, containing the sifting body with two rows of sieves pairs,
- Self adjusting grain feed,
- Self cleaning of the sieve covers by means of rubber balls,
- Transparent plexiglass panels for checking the cereal strata,
- Steel or wooden made sieve frames equipped with easily replaceable perforated plates
- The vibrator motors, which provides the oscillation for the separator.
Vibrating process is maintained by means of vibro-motors, which are placed in the center of gravity of the machine. The grain feeding chamber and body which are mounted on the rubber shock absorbers by vibrating together and driven by vibro-motors convey the product into midsection of inlet. The grain is separated uniformly on the entire surface of the screen by means of an adjustable regulating gate.
If it is necessary, for better product flow another adjustable regulating gate can be fixed to the inlet of the screen.
When the grain passes through from the first screen to the second one, larger size impurities or foreign particles are kept by the first screen and directed to coarse offal discharge line. Then, the cleaned product is transported to an air canal or tarar.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Low energy consumption, high capacity and efficiency
- Easy and minimum maintenance, trouble free operation by using vibro-motors
- Adjustable inclination (angle) of screen - grades range 2 - 12. Due to such feature it can be used for any kind of cereals at maximum efficiency
- Durability and long lifetime,
- Quick and easy replacement of screens and practical cleaning possibility.
- Noiseless working condition.
Note: All figures given on table are max. Values to be considered for wheat and rye, which contain 15 % humidity. For higher humidity containing grains below mentioned values should be considered.
Grain humidity % Capacity %
15 -18 65 - 70
18 -22 55 - 60
22 and over Max. 50
For corn 90
For barley 80