SCOPE OF USE
It is used in the grain processing plants to moisten the grain at a desired rate.
* At food industry
- At the dry cleaning units of the semolina and flour mills
- At the grain processing plants where moistening process is required
The machine is constructed of stainless steel, consisting of semi circular 25° inclined worm with Plexiglas cover,
- Rotor consisting of 600 mm screw and 1700 mm of variable pitch mixing paddles,
- Square section iron structure supporting the screw conveyor, water flow control equipment and motor,
- Manually operated valve for closing water circuit.
The grain flow entering the casing agitates the water flow sensor; the water is sprayed into the grain and mixes with it. The blades push the grain mixed with water to the grain outlet. Capable of adding up to 5% water to cleaned wheat with even distribution of moisture. Avoids grains breakage, minimize the wear of rotor and prevents its unbalance thanks to limited operational speed. The water distribution to kernel is fast and uniform with thorough penetration and absorption.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High moistening ratio
- Low energy consumption
- Durability and long lifetime
- Minimum and easy maintenance
- Easy and quick installation
- Low investment, maintenance and operational cost
- Automatic flow rate control and adjustable moisture rate
- Stainless steel construction