SCOPE OF USE
It is used to separate air from the product, which is discharged from a cyclone separator into pneumatic systems. It is installed underneath the cyclone separators and air filters.
It works with the negative pressure as well as an air seal against leakage.
* At food Industry
- Flour mills and semolina mills
- Biscuit and macaroni plants
* Chemical Industry
- Paint, plastic, and detergent industry
* Wooden industry
* Soil industry
* Cement industry
* At other similar industrial plants
From the air lock inlet the air-product mixture enters the chambers, which are created by fixing blades (wings) on the rotor shaft. Due to the precise and standard tolerance between the body housing and the rotor, the product is separated from air and discharged regularly without any leakage.
Due to the air leakage-proof feature of the air lock, the escape of product is prevented together with air, which is sucked by an existing collector.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Provides perfect separation of air and dust particles in the cyclone due to its very precise fabrication.
- Provides various drive possibilities, such as :
- By geared motor, direct flanged
- By geared motor, with coupling
- Several air locks can be coupled together
- Minimum maintenance
- High efficiency