SCOPE OF USE
Machine, which uses a centrifugal action to gently separate the floury endosperm, attached to the bran, thus reducing to the minimum the starch content of offal and ensuring high flour yield.
*At food processing industry
- Screw for product introduction with centrifugal disc,
- Welded sheet structure
- Statically balanced rotor fitted with four beaters, each with adjustable angle and distance to the cover,
- Shaft mounted on a double row of spherical roller bearings and supports,
- Cover made of perforated sheet steel specially shaped to avoid internal turbulence,
- Adjustable paddles to vary the rate of product flow through the machine
- Two wide doors permit easy access for inspection and screen removal.
The product is thrown towards the screen by means of a wing - fitted rotor, which is rotated horizontally; consequently, the flour and bran are separated from each other. Due to centrifugal force, the product is thrown towards the screen whose size is selected beforehand. During the screening process, flour passes through the screen and larger sizes of bran are directed to the discharge outlet.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Low energy consumption and high output
- Minimum and easy maintenance
- Durability and long lifetime
- Practical and easy cleaning process
- Quick and easy screen replacement
- Noiseless working condition
- Trouble free operation
- Less space is needed, when double model is used
Different air connection possibilities per request