SCOPE OF USE
It is designed to enrich and classify semolina in flour and semolina mills.
* At food industry
- Flour mills
- Semolina mills
The purifier comprises three main parts;
* A fixed main chassis
* An oscillating body which accommodates the sifting sieves
* An aspiration channel
The exhaust chamber comprises two aerodynamically designed channels with a set of specially designed valves fitted above the sieves for the optimum adjustment of airflow passing through the sieves. The two channels converge at the exhaust intake, which is fitted with an adjustable butterfly valve.
The flow rate of product is adjusted by means of a gate, which provides a perfect distribution of product along all entire width of sieves. The optimum vacuum influence is obtained on the entire surface of sifter by means of aerodynamic air channel and air regulating valves. Bran and similar light materials are kept in suspension due to vacuum influence and transported to discharging channel and collecting box fitted below.
The product (semolina) is separated from bran to be classified by means of sieves in accordance with granules.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High capacity by using extended sifting surface
- Effective cleaning by using brushes
- Adjustable sifting speed
- Minimum preventative maintenance and trouble - free operation by means of vibro - motor drive
- Noiseless working condition
- Easy cleaning process and hygienic working conditions
- Light metallic sieve frames with adjustable tightening device
- Quick and easy replacement of sieves