SCOPE OF USE
The square sifter offers many advantages for sifting processes at high capacities. It provides large sifting area in very limited space. The maximum sifting area can be obtained by using different types of boxes. It is used to sift the broken and floury products and classify different kinds of grains.
* At Food Industry
- Wheat, rye, oats, barley and corn processing plants
- Coffee and similar products processing plants
- And other food products processing plants
This machine consists of three main parts. Two sieve boxes and a central framework containing the drive unit. These parts are assembled by means of screws and transversal beams.
It is possible to separate the machine into three main parts for an easy make handling, shipping and hoisting to the installation floor.
* 2 pieces symmetrically designed sieve boxes
* 1 piece drive housing
* 2 pieces carrier arms
* 1 set of suspension group including suspension rods
The inner framework comprises all the parts dealing with the machine motion, in particular, the electrical motor, shaft and the counterweight mass. The whole shaft - counterweight unit is bedded by double ball bearings. The drive unit is easily accessible by removing the large side panels covering the central framework.
The product comes from above through one or two inlets and is sifted in the sieve nest, this operation being due to rotary motion of the machine and gravity. In this way from 5 (five) to 7 (seven) selections (sorts of product) with different granules can be obtained at the horizontally divided passages and 12 (twelve) selections at the vertically divided passages. A special device fitted at the inlet of channels provides a very precise separation of the product load along the entire width of the upper sieves for a remarkable increasing of the sifting of the single passage. The great numbers of superimposed sieves and their square shape also guarantee an effective sifting action and a precise classification of the products, positively affecting the final grinding yield.
Each machine is completed with its own product inlet and outlet boards, the discharge control spouts and the connection sleeves made of fabric permeable to the air.
The machine is easy in maintenance for it’s quite an easy matter to install and dismantle and insert the telero frames into the boxes.
The special and even structures of sifters do not allow insects and moths to shelter.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High sifting capacity can be obtained by using different frame heights and intermediate frames (spacers). In this way, below and above sifting paths can be adjusted.
- Effective sifting possibility at high capacities. It is possible to increase 22 % sifting area by using “G” type sifter boxes
- Each sifting cabin can accommodate up to 28 sifters.
- A special pressure-clamping device provides proper and tight closing of access doors,
- Two-way product flow,
- The sieves, square shaped and having an unchangeable structure, are made of first quality stable wood and are completely covered with laminated plastic (Formica),
- More sifting area is provided by changing the sieve frames position in right angle,
- Vertical and horizontal dividing possibility of sifting passages at any required level,
- Easy cleaning and maintenance possibility,
- Internally coated insulation panels to avoid condensation, if necessary,
- A large variety of standard and special sieves enable the arrangement of many sifting in order to meet any flow sheet demand.
TYPES OF QUADRO PLANSIFTER
Six different types are manufactured. At 4, 6 and 8 passages (cabins) and 20 - 24, 24 - 28 sifter frames in each section.
DPAK 424: Square plansifter with 4 sections and superimposed max. 24 sifter frames per section.
DPAK 624: Square plansifter with 6 sections and superimposed max. 24 sifter frames per section.
DPAK 828: Square plansifter with 8 sections and superimposed max. 28 sifter frames per section.
The driven motor is directly installed on the main frame.
- Easy mounting and dismantling of motor and bearings,
- Adjustable counterweights permit optimum movement of sifter,
- Ball bearings mounted bearings can be greased from outside,
- Minimum maintenance requirement,
- In accordance with building design and minimum height of floor it provides suitable and several design possibilities.
The fibreglass reinforced polyester (CTP) or metallic access doors do not allow any product accumulation because of its smooth surface finishing and allow desired product flow. They are strong, durable and resistant to humidity due to their feature.
The walls are hygienic, smooth and even.
ACCESS DOORS CLAMPING DEVICE
Each passage access has a handy and suitable clamping device, which provides tightness, and does not allow any leakage. A key is supplied together with plansifter too tight and opens the doors.
SIEVE PRESSURE CLAMPING DEVICE
After all sieves are placed in the sieve cabin, they are pressed by means of special pressure clamping devices from four corners independently and adjustable from forehead.
*Frames, standard model,
*Frames, extra model,
For above mentioned both models, the sieves are sorted as below, according to sifting area.
* Type N: Standard size frame,
* Type G: Frame with enlarged area,
* Type S: Vertically dividing frame.
Although type N and type G sifters are in equal size, the single channel type G sifter has 22 % more sifting area comparing to type N sifter.
* PVC and cotton cleaners
* PVC bottom cleaner
a - Flow diagram, type G sieves incorporated with type N sieves are used.
b - Flow diagram, type N standard sieves are used.
c – Flow diagram, horizontally divided type N standard sieves are used.
d - Flow diagram, vertically divided type S sieves are used.
An 8 compartment high capacity square plansifter is seen installed in a factory
It provides easy installation and working possibilities at minimum floor heights due to several kinds of suspension system.