SCOPE OF USE
It is used to grind and crush the grain in the cereal processing plants.
It is designed to obtain flour and semolina in the flour and semolina mills by processing cleaned grain.
* At food industry
- Flour & semolina mills,
- Corn, barley, rye and similar cereal processing plants,
* At other food industries for rolling, crushing and other similar processes.
The parallel working rolls are automatically opened and closed by pneumatic system, which is actuated by an electronic control unit. The clean grain enters the roller mill through a glass spout and the grinding process starts. Capacitive level indicators adjust the amount of grain, which enters the roller mill from its inlet, which controls the feeding rolls. The grain, which flows regularly through the rolls, undergoes processing.
The adjusting system, which provides a very precise approach of the rolls to each other, can be easily integrated to the automation system.
The air, which is sucked by means of a pneumatic system via specially created air channels, provides regular flow of grain between the rolls. The efficiency of the roller mill is increased due to such feature.
The grinded product is discharged into a hopper, which is placed underneath the roller mill and then conveyed by means of a pneumatic system.
Our DAVM model of the roller mill is equipped with a belt system, which provides several advantages to the user compared to the geared type roller mill.
- Since gearbox is not used, consequently, there is no need to modify gears because their size get smaller in geared type roller mills due to calibration of the rolls.
- There is no need to inspect oil periodically. Periodic maintenance is minimized and there is no oil consumption.
- The consumption time for maintenance and replacement of worn -out parts is minimized.
- The erection and dismantling time of the rolls is very short comparing to the geared type roller mill.
- Cost of operation and maintenance is very low.
- The source of noise, which is caused by using geared type roller mill, is eliminated. Nevertheless, the machine is isolated against of noise.
- The DAVM type roller mill is equipped with a very flexible feeding control system, which can automatically be adjusted.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- High quality
- High performance
- High efficiency
- High capacitiy
- Long life
- High precision
- Maximum safety
- Maximum ease of use
- Minimum need for periodical maintenance
- Mininimum parts replacement time
- Minimum energy consuption
- Minimum noise level
- Perfection and aesthetics